Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Giant... and Wunderlist

Yet another illustration from last week :)

Sharing this illustration and a nice app that I have been using to keep my sanity at the workstation, specially when I work on multiple projects and need something to keep my to do lists organized. I've been using this for a long time now and I have it synced between my PC and devices. Here's their site:

www.wunderlist.com

I also keep a bucket list here... stuff that I want to do but don't have the time at the moment... and I'm just the type of person who is more productive when I take short breaks to work on some personal stuff. When I think of something... say, "Paint the missiles on the a10 thunderbolt", I note that on my bucketlist and during breaks I'd take a stab at working on the items from this list as a reward for being focused at what I am doing for an hour or two hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment