Monday, October 12, 2015

Day 18: VF25s Ozma Custom


Some of my friends at church enjoy watching movies. Recently, a friend of mine shared a recent movie he watched, the Martian, and I was shocked to realize that I do not even know that that movie existed. Wow, the perils of living under a rock. I just realized, that I am no longer aware of what is happening outside of the studio... heck, I do not know what music is good these days, the movies that are coming out, I do not have a single clue. I've just started reading Harry Potter and I hate myself right now for not loving it when almost all the people I know were raving about it. Sometimes I don't get myself, its like I live in this "entertainment cocoon" where what is currently trending is not what I want, or what I am currently enjoying. The only thing that I am somewhat updated with is Gundam, and no, I haven't watched episode 2 yet of Gundam "Iron Blooded Orphans, and I'm not even as knowledgeable as I was a few years ago! I thought I was trying too hard to be a minorist but I realized the real reason is that I have literally tons of media in my hard disk that begs to be consumed. Man... I really really need to start updating myself with what is going on in the entertainment world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment