Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I'm on Youtube!

Yeah, I know, it's kind of old news by now but I haven't been able to make new videos since we've started renovating our Grandma's house two months ago and we've only moved in last week so I guess it is high time to get back into the groove of things and as such I'd like to announce, a very late announcement here on the blog, that I'm on Youtube. Yup, all things considered, just starting out, so yeah, please do share your love and subscribe to the channel below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXbsb_fB5LjAYHQ51YA37GQ?view_as=subscriber

Ok, so a bit of art for you guys and some thoughts:


There are people who will question the path that you take, well meaning ones and others who just want to prove that what they are doing is better than what you are doing or have basically messed up assumptions of what you do with your life. Sometimes the best way to handle this is to just let it go. I'm quite guilty about this because I tend to explain myself a lot to people because I want them to understand what I do but recently I have grown tired of this, of this need to explain myself to the point that they are satisfied with my explanation, like there is always a need to justify what I do. I'm not angry, I'm just irritated I guess.

But life goes on, so as long as I know that what I'm doing is right, I guess my course of action moving forward is to just tell what I need to tell them and move on. As much as I love a healthy debate I know that there are far more things of consequence in my life that I need and want to take care of. So there, cheers and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment