Sunday, March 24, 2013

On inking and habits


     I'm afraid of inking... it is not something I am comfortable with. I'd much rather do some really tight pencils and then go and enhance them digitally. Also, I have this fascination with using pencils to fill in the spot blacks when I'm drawing and the varying shades of gray, even though they will be solid black in print, looks so much more satisfying to me than a solid black area made with a marker. But then again, the final output is the priority and not the process, so I've decided that it would be best for me to start getting comfortable with inks again. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

     We are creatures of habits. What we do on a daily basis, consciously or sub-consciously, will determine how successful we become in life. There is nothing more saddening than to realize that our lives have gone to waste because of the wrong habits that we developed when we were younger. 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment