Saturday, September 22, 2012

Working in a Hospital

Baby Migs!!!
Yup! I spent the past few days in a hospital because my sister-in-law gave birth to my 1st nephew, Enzo Miguel :)

I think I've gotten used to this set up: I just bring my laptop along with my wacom and find a small table to work from while whenever I'm free, same way I did two years ago when my first niece was born. This way my brother and I can both act as runners as needed. It also helps that you've got an artist girlfriend who knows how to work with your style hehe (thanks Kris!).

By the second night I was pretty much useless to them as I didn't sleep on the first day because I needed to finish an art test. I was dead on the couch and woke up to Baby Migs doing this :

We were waiting for you, Migoy!

We were waiting for him to be wheeled in when I slept and my brother didn't wake me up, saying that it would be better if his first-born son would be the one to rouse me from my slumber. It worked in spades :)

Then I fell dead again.

We're all home and the kid is resting upstairs. As for me, it'll be comic book inking this Sunday till the wee hours of Tuesday :)

Work on them pages, soldier!


No comments:

Post a Comment